- Blazer: The blazer is maroon for Years 7 – 11 and black for Year 12 and 13. The school crest is embroidered on all blazers and they must be obtained only from Laser Schoolwear, John Lewis or Kitted Out;
- Trousers: ‘school trousers’, black and of normal style;
- Shirts: conventional white school shirts;
- Pullover: a pullover must be obtained from Laser Schoolwear, John Lewis or Kitted Out, with embroidered crest. These are grey for Years 7-11 and black for Years 12-13;
- Ties: ties must be obtained from Laser schoolwear, John Lewis or Kitted Out. For Years 7 – 11 the tie is striped maroon and blue and must be worn showing at least 7 stripes; for Years 12 – 13 the tie is navy with the school crest on;
- Shoes: shoes must be formal black school shoes.(no other style shoe is acceptable. No pumps, trainers or walking boots of any style may be worn. If in doubt contact the school before purchasing). The school retains the final decision on whether a shoe is in line with the policy;
- Coats: will not be worn in lessons, in buildings or during lesson changeovers. Tracksuit tops and Hooded Sweatshirts are not allowed.
- Jewellery: Students in Year 7 to Year 11 must not wear any jewellery for health and safety reasons;
- Make-Up: Students in Year 7 to Year 11 must not wear any make-up;
- School Bag: Must be large enough to hold the student’s outdoor coat, equipment for lessons and PE kit. All students must have a school bag with them each day.
- Skirt: black and below knee length; black trousers may be worn;
- Pullover: Black school pullover, black blazer;
- Blouse: white;
- Tie: as for Year 12 – 13 boys;
- Shoes: black and of formal style only;
- Coats: will not be worn in lessons, in buildings or during lesson changeovers.
- No extreme hairstyles or coloured styles, as determined by the Headteacher.
- You must have a full kit with you for all P.E lessons. You must have the school maroon/blue football shirt, azure shorts and maroon/blue socks. These items may be obtained only from Laser;
- You must also have football boots and shin pads;
- For all P.E. lessons you must have the school maroon or white polo shirt with badge and azure shorts, you can also purchase a maroon sweatshirt for both indoor and outdoor use;
- These items may be obtained only from Liverpool Schoolwear, Laser Schoolwear or Kitted Out;
- You will also need training shoes with non-marking soles for the sportshall and squash courts.
- ‘Swap Shop’ is open each morning until 9.50am;
- If a student attends school without the correct items of uniform or shoes they must report to Swap Shop and borrow an item of uniform or a pair of shoes;
- Pupils are expected to leave an item in ‘Swap Shop’ when they borrow an item of uniform;
- Pupils are expected to leave unsuitable footwear in ‘Swap Shop’ when they borrow a pair of shoes.
- We have a large selection of good condition preloved uniforms available at no cost to parents Please contact the pastoral team if we can assist in any way with this.