1x Fixed Term 1 year Contract Start September 2023
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, inspirational & highly motivated Teacher of RE to join our committed and dedicated team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational teacher with a love of their subject to join The College.
The successful applicant will be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner and is expected to be able to teach RE across the ability and age range. In addition, we are looking for the following in the successful applicant.
- A practising Catholic
- Knowledge of current curriculum developments in the subject and their implications
- Good knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking
- Good understanding of how children learn and how to raise standards of achievement
- Ability to build and sustain professional standards and relationships with students
- Ability to contribute towards creating a safe and protective environment
- A passion for education and making a difference
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Energy, enthusiasm, good sense of humour
- Emotional maturity and resilience in dealing with challenging behaviours
Closing date – Monday 13.03.2023 at 4pm
Shortlisting – Tuesday 14.03.2023
Interviews – Wednesday 22.03.2023
For further information please contact [email protected] Forward completed applications to: [email protected]. Safeguarding of our pupils is a priority. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate with a children’s barred list check. You will also be required to complete a criminal self-disclosure form if you are short-listed for the post.