Start September 2023
The post holder should be academically capable of teaching KS4 & KS5 Business.
● To motivate and inspire pupils to engage positively with their learning
and complete the tasks set with confidence and with interest.
● To deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated
curriculum for students and to support designated curriculum areas as
● Plan and prepare lessons to ensure a high quality learning experience for
students which meets internal and external quality standards.
● To encourage a variety of learning experiences which provides all
students the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
● To contribute to raising standards of student attainment and
● Work productively with others including teaching assistants, SENCOs,
Advanced Skills Teachers and Teaching & Learning Managers to enhance
● Maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures and
encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards
of work and homework.
For further information please contact [email protected]
Forward completed applications to: [email protected].
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23.03.2023 4pm
Safeguarding of our pupils is a priority.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate with a children’s barred list check. You will also be required to complete a criminal self-disclosure form if you are short-listed for the post.