At SFX Wednesday afternoon is set aside for enrichment.
We want our students to become involved within activities that can extend their learning, improve and enhance their current skills, knowledge and well-being.
Any extra skills you gain during enrichment can help when applying to university, for an apprenticeship or a job. Life in sixth form is more than just your academic studies.
Aside from activities that take place in school on Wednesday afternoon, we will provide you with information on other programmes that run throughout the year that you may be interested in applying for, for example:
- Liverpool Scholars programme
- Summer university residential opportunities
- The Sutton Trust
- Work experience placements
- Subject specific courses
In school activities this year include;
- Spanish – increase your conversational speaking skills
- Music – learning to play an instrument
- Sport – help with you wellbeing and fitness
- Debating – increase your understanding of key issues and discussion skills.
- In class support – providing support to pupils at KS3
- Football – take part in our successful football academy and represent the school in a variety of competitions.
- MOOCS – Online courses in specific subjects to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Maths Support – increase your knowledge and understanding of the syllabus further.