|8:45am - 9:10am||Registration & Assembly|
|9:10am - 10:50am||Lesson 1|
|10:50am - 11:05am||Break|
|11:05am - 12:45pm||Lesson 2|
|12:45pm - 1:30pm||Lunch|
|1:30pm - 3:10pm||Lesson 3|
The Register for the afternoon session is taken immediately after the Lunch during Lesson 3.
The school day can be extended for a variety of reasons (some of these activities have been suspended due to Covid 19 restrictions, these will be reviewed as per Government Guidance);
- Students may be placed on a detention at the end of the day.
- Students may attend Breakfast clubs
- Students may attend after school booster, study sessions or “Night Owl”.
- Students may attend extra-curricular clubs.
- Students may attend the School Library.
- Students may assist with Performances or Open Evenings.
- Some students remain behind after school to be involved with sporting activities.