|8.40 – 9.10||Line up & Xaverian time|
|9.10 – 10.10||Lesson 1|
|10.10 – 11:10||Lesson 2|
|11.10 – 11:25||BREAK|
|11.25 – 12.25||Lesson 3|
|12.25 – 1.25||Lesson 4|
|1.25 – 2.10||LUNCH|
|2.10 – 3.10||Lesson 5|
|3.10||End of the school day|
The Register for the afternoon session is taken immediately after Lunch.
The school day can be extended for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Students may be placed on a detention at the end of the day.
- Students may attend after school booster, study sessions.
- Students may attend extra-curricular clubs.
- Students may attend the Student Support Centre.
- Students may assist with Performances or Open Evenings.
- Some students remain behind after school to be involved with sporting activities.
Total time for a typical school week (8.45am – 3.10pm) = 5 x 6h 25m = 32h 5m